Alex Miller is a communication and engagement consultant with a background in curriculum design, education and training, and public outreach. She has worked with students of all ages and abilities on projects related to environmental justice, local food system planning, public art, and green energy before joining Urban Systems in 2019. Through her communication and engagement initiatives for local communities, First Nations, and organizations she is committed to making space to amplify voices that have historically been left out of urban planning initiatives. She holds a master’s degree in Business Management from the University of British Columbia and completed the International Association of Public Participation (IAP2) Certificate in Public Participation.
- Peer-Daniel Joins the Urban Matters Team
- Building Social Innovation Into Housing Challenges
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 250.448.4447