Dylan has been a community planner in Urban Systems for the past 17 years. During that time he has worked on a wide variety of projects including transportation plans, land use plans, community sustainability plans, First Nations planning, economic development, and community and municipal corporate energy and greenhouse gas emissions planning. Dylan is known for bringing innovative and creative, yet practical thinking to projects.
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
- Converging Crises and Silver Linings: The Housing Crisis, COVID-19 and Municipal Housing Responses
- Building Bridges: Delyse Sylvester joins the Urban Matters team
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 250.448.4447