Jake is a planning consultant who is passionate about building vibrant communities in the north. He is a co-author of “The Friction of Distance & Creative Growth in British Columbia’s Small Cities: 1996-2006”, which was published in Small Cities Imprint Vol. 2 No. 1 (2010). Jake is a skilled facilitator and he excels developing and implementing various forms of written and visual communication. Jake works with a broad range governments, organizations and community groups throughout the Peace Region and is a member of the ‘Synergy Group’ in Fort St. John (an ‘under 40’ division of the local Chamber of Commerce).
- Peer-Daniel Joins the Urban Matters Team
- Building Social Innovation Into Housing Challenges
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 250.448.4447