Jan is a professional engineer in Urban Systems’ Nelson office. He has managed and administered numerous projects over the past thirteen years. Most recently, he is acting in a client advisory role in several BC communities. Jan works closely with all parties throughout a project life-cycle and is generally focused on root cause problem solving and human-centred design as it applies to civil infrastructure.
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
- Converging Crises and Silver Linings: The Housing Crisis, COVID-19 and Municipal Housing Responses
- Building Bridges: Delyse Sylvester joins the Urban Matters team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 250.448.4447