Jessica is a consultant who works on a variety of projects with local governments and First Nation communities. Jessica has two years of experience working as a business operations consultant and is passionate about tackling complex problems with meaningful applicable solutions. She brings experience in completing full-scale operational analysis focusing on Lean/Six Sigma targeted process design and improvement. As a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Jessica brings business operations knowledge, strong analysis, and project management skills, to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget. Prior to joining Urban Systems, Jessica worked in the legal sector for seven years with a focus on First Nation engagement.
- Peer-Daniel Joins the Urban Matters Team
- Building Social Innovation Into Housing Challenges
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 250.448.4447