Jody is a civil engineer and the Urban Matters CCC Board Chair. She is a co-founder of the Engineering Leadership Council, a non-profit dedicated to shifting the paradigm of the engineering profession to realize better social outcomes of infrastructure projects. As a professional engineer, Jody draws on her technical background, international experience with Engineers Without Borders, and facilitation and process expertise to translate and integrate diverse perspectives, leading to system-level solutions. Jody holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Calgary. She is a competitive road cyclist and is based in Vancouver, BC.
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
- Converging Crises and Silver Linings: The Housing Crisis, COVID-19 and Municipal Housing Responses
- Building Bridges: Delyse Sylvester joins the Urban Matters team
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 250.448.4447