Kelsea Korki is a thoughtful communicator and attentive listener, equipped with a suite of creative approaches for facilitation and community engagement that enable diverse stakeholders to come together and find common ground. Her experience includes developing and implementing consultation plans, meeting facilitation, online and virtual engagement, and the analysis, documentation and reporting of public and stakeholder input. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Kelsea has created communication materials that are public-friendly, accessible, and visually appealing. Kelsea offers practical communication skills, creative forward thinking, and a passion for creating inclusive opportunities for public involvement in civic initiatives. She follows internationally accepted public engagement best practices, having completed the International Association of Public Participation (IAP2) Certificate in Public Participation.
- Peer-Daniel Joins the Urban Matters Team
- Building Social Innovation Into Housing Challenges
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 250.448.4447