Meghan is a Community Consultant with over 10 years of experience working on a variety of public projects including flood recovery, infrastructure replacements, road construction and building site servicing projects. Her focus is on developing trusted and lasting relationships with her clients. Meghan believes a collective, systems based approach is required to address the increasingly complex problems that communities are faced with. She is a big-picture thinker with a strong ability to connect with others and because of these strong connections, she is often able to bring the right people to the right table to facilitate conversation and action. Meghan is a Principal at Urban Systems and serves on the Board of Directors for Urban Matters. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Calgary. Meghan is an avid traveler who resides in Calgary, AB, where she and her husband enjoy an active urban lifestyle.
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
- Converging Crises and Silver Linings: The Housing Crisis, COVID-19 and Municipal Housing Responses
- Building Bridges: Delyse Sylvester joins the Urban Matters team
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 250.448.4447