Paul is an internationally respected authority on the social purpose of corporations and civil society organizations. Paul has helped global corporations and leading non-profit organizations to understand and profit from their social purpose. He also writes about corporate social responsibility for Forbes, was selected as one of the Globe and Mail’s Leading Thinkers and has been recognized as one of America’s Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior. Paul sits on the Advisory Board of the Centre for Excellence in Responsible Business at the Schulich School of Business. Founded in 2001, Impakt helps organizations benefit from solving social problems that have been identified as United Nations as Sustainable Development Goals. Paul has helped corporations including Baytex Energy, De Beers, Home Depot Canada Foundation, John Deere, McKesson, Nestlé-Purina increase the value of their investments in social change. Paul also helped many leading non-profit organizations including Let’s Talk Science, Pathways to Education, Ronald McDonald House Charities and the Children’s Wish Foundation to understand their social purpose and improve their impact. In addition to leading the Impakt team, Paul helps leaders to improve their performance through one-on-one executive coaching. Paul also provides coaching for non-profit organizations through Innoweave, an initiative of The J.W. McConnnell Foundation and Social Innovation Generation that helps charities and non-profits generate greater impact, more quickly at less cost.
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
- Converging Crises and Silver Linings: The Housing Crisis, COVID-19 and Municipal Housing Responses
- Building Bridges: Delyse Sylvester joins the Urban Matters team
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 250.448.4447