Paul Macmillan has been a management consultant and strategic advisor to government leaders for over 25 years. As the Global Public Sector Leader for DTTL, Paul is responsible for the network’s client service innovation to support public purpose organizations around the world. Paul is the co-author of the book The Solution Revolution and frequently writes and speaks on topics of government innovation, public accountability, and advanced analytics. Paul is Deloitte Canada’s Strategy and Operations practice leader. His more than 30 years’ experience in consulting has focused on enterprise strategy, operations and execution, with a particular emphasis on data analytics and public-private partnerships. His clients have included a broad range of public and private sector enterprises involving all levels of government. An Ottawa native, Paul studied Public Administration at Carleton University and earned an MBA from the University of Ottawa.
- Peer-Daniel Joins the Urban Matters Team
- Building Social Innovation Into Housing Challenges
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 250.448.4447