Natasha is an integral member of the Urban Systems and Urban Matters team offering administration services and a solid understanding of project administration and coordination. Natasha has a thorough understanding of Client and Contractor processes and is comfortable working with Contract documents; having completed Legal Administrative Assistant course. Natasha offers well rounded experience in all Microsoft Office Suite programs. Her experience includes coordinating projects from concept to completion, supporting multiple Project Leaders, as well as Accounts Receivable. She is typically responsible for contract administration, financial administration, general project coordination and quality control.
- “Intersectionality is at the core of all Urban Matters’ work:” Talia Ahmad joins the Urban Matters team
- A Pandemic is a Terrible Opportunity to Waste: Local Government and Their Community-serving Sector Partnerships
- Embracing ambiguity: Brent Wellsch joins the Urban Matters team
- Converging Crises and Silver Linings: The Housing Crisis, COVID-19 and Municipal Housing Responses
- Building Bridges: Delyse Sylvester joins the Urban Matters team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 250.448.4447